Search new car listings to find the best local deals
COMPANY : BAIC
- In 2017, BAIC Motor sold 2.51 million vehicles and achieved an operating income of 470.3 billion yuan,
- ranking 137th among Fortune Global 500 companies in 2017.
- Factories in more than 40 countries
- The market covers more than 80 countries and regions in the world.
- BAIC produceHyundai and Mercedes-branded cars for sale on the Chinese market through the Beijing Hyundai and Beijing Benz joint ventures (of BAIC Motor)
COMPANY : DFSK
- Company founded in 1969
- Joint venture between Dongfeng and a local company, Chongqing Sokon Industry Group.
- The company was the second-largest Chinese vehicle maker in 2014 by production volume manufacturing over 3.5 million whole vehicles that year
- Ranked number 68 among Fortune Global 500 companies in 2017, ahead of Hyundai, Peugeot and Renault.
- DFSK have joint ventures with 6 of the largest car manufacturers, which include Citreon, honda, Kia, Nissan, Peugeot and Renault.
BAIC X 25
Starting From € 15,400
On the road
Starting from € 14,400
Starting from € 15,000
All taxes Paid